Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja "Bahasa Inggris"



                                                                              

                                                                                      Jogjakarta, Mei 10th  2014


Attention To:
BRI SYARIAH CABANG YOGYAKARTA
Jl. Yos Sudarso No.1
Yogyakarta


Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read from your advertisement on internet (www.jogjakarir.com) that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am  interested  in applying application for Account Officer.
My name is Fatah Ahmadi, I am twenty three years old,  I was graduated from Ahmad Dahlan University. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or individual. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English (oral and written).
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :

1.  Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.  Curriculum Vitae.
3.  FC KTP
4.  Recent photograph with size of 4x6

I enclose my curriculum vittae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.



Best Regards,


Fatah  Ahmadi


0 comments:

Post a Comment